Thursday, December 07, 2006

Remember Me?

Dear Blog-

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. Life just gets so busy during this time of year. But today I have not much to do besides washing a lot of dishes and putting the house back together, and so while more wine glasses soak, here I am.

I was an eventful month since I was talking with you last. I went through the whole breast cancer scare - to my relief my biopsy was negative - you can read about it on my other blog. What? You didn't know I had another blog? But you were my first blog, and I always love you best! I get to talk about knitting with you.

I've also been spending a lot of time sorting through every nook, cranny, drawer and closet in the house in preparation for a big yard sale the day after tomorrow. (Note to self: Put an ad in the paper today.) I will be so glad to get all that extra stuff out of the house and know that if we move again anytime soon, that part is already accomplished.

And last night was our book group holiday party, traditionally always held at our house. A fine time was had by all with much drinking and laughter, and this morning I feel like a truck ran over me, even though I had two sips of champagne at most. My camera decided that it didn't want to play, some pathetic excuse about low batteries, but I will see if I can't get a copy of the group photo out of Diane to post here.

Let me go wash another sinkful of wine glasses, and I'll be right back.

Ok. Anyway, I spent a lot of November knitting bowls for felting, from my own design. I have several pictures to share with you...


some before and after...

to be followed by lots of afters...

I should tell you that I not only sell the bowls, I also sell the patterns, in case anyone is interested, just send me an email at Lynda@Luna-Aromatics.com. Same is true for any of my designs that I have mentioned here in the blog at any point. Someday I will figure out how to put in a link to a page with all the patterns and a way to buy them online.

Anyway, I am going to go ahead and publish this part of the day's effort, then coem back and show and tell the other things I have been working on this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home