Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Xmas in September

Dear Blog-

So I was really tempted to add in projects that I did last Christmas for gifts, then realized how anal I'm getting about putting all the pictures on that I can find so far. I have decided to spare you that. It would be right up there with looking at someone else's vacation or baby pictures. I'd rather smack my teeth out with a hammer.

Instead, as one last bit before I make my husband download whatever other pictures are on the camera yet, I thought I would put in a picture of my anniversary present.



Which I have not taken off since. Ok, I take them off to sleep.

While searching high and low for that picture, I did find a couple pictures of more recent projects...

The first picture is of a felted baby bootie pattern I designed that uses a Turkish cast-on.




Next is another of my designs that I call a Geranium Leaf bag, because of the crocheted edge.




Then comes my design called the Elements Shawl, which is great for using up stash. Stash reduction was a large part of my focus for projects this summer, so I designed several patterns with that in mind.



In that same thought goes the Kaliedescope Bag...




And while I'm at it I may as well hunt down the photo for my Sock Project bag, another of my designs that I developed out of a desire to have a knitting bag that wouldn't fit a small child and two cats...



followed by my Ell of a Bag, another design for those who don't want to carry an enormous knitting bag...





1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

What great knitting pictures and wonderful inspiration for the overflowing cartons of oddball skeins of wool. Love your blog!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home